sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Blink 182



Blink 182 is my favorite band of music. To be conform for three integrants: Tom DeLonge, Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker.
Travis is my favorite drummer and I admire he, and I like yours tattoos.
I know they because to my best friend like it.
They play a punk-rock.
I like it because the music that play is about adolescents problems of love, friends, etc.
My favorite song is “All the small things”, because I believe that the more important things are the most littles, the details.
Blink 182 was separated for 4 years because they had problems between us and they suffered an accident in airplane that left Travis in a wheelchair for a while.
Well, here I leave the video of my favorite song, I hope you enjoy!

All the small things :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario