martes, 16 de octubre de 2012

My opinion about...

Hi!, I'm going to talk about my opinions regarding differents topics.

Legalizing abortion in some cases:
Abortion is a very difficult decision, but in some cases I think it is necessary. 
For example, when the woman gets pregnant due to a violation, WITH a verification of injuries, she should be able to choose this option. 
In cases that the parents were careless, I don't think thats is possible for us, BUT they will not love their child, I think that they can choose, but they must pay a price: castration. YES!, Castration! Because they played with life.
Well, everything I said, about the abortion, should be  legalized but ALWAYS that before 2 months, date that the embryo becomes a fetus. After this, the persons DON'T have the right to decide about the life that will develop.

The Chilean politicians:
Really I'm don't know much about the Chilean politicians, because I don't like politics! But whit the less that I know of them, I think that the politics in Chile STINKs!
The politicians DON'T listen to the voice of the people! They're worried only for their interest and They are there to fill their pockets with OUR money!
That's is my meek opinion :)

Killing stray dogs: 
Something that make me sick, is this! Killing stray dogs is a CRIME! 
Why not killing tramps? For me, the animals is the same that persons! Killing is NOT the solution! 
We should be done is to help!!!

"Barras Bravas":
I think that one thing is love your team, but in some cases, some persons come at to be extremist!
Healthy endurance sport without violence in your "barras"! YES at Stadium Security law.

Climate Change:
The Climate Change make me feel very sad, because this is OUR fault! The human race are killing the Earth on every second and maybe cannot save the planet if we continue like :( CONSCIENCE PLIS!

3 comentarios:

  1. Lissss, I find very interesting your opinion, I agree with you , the politics in Chile is so corrupt that it stinks: B! bye bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you about castration, I think it should be legalized!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. killing stray dogs is a crime... I totally agree with you, it can't be more unjust and unconscious :(

    ResponderEliminar