martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit

France

I've wanted to travel to France. I think it's because I like vey much the food and in this country the gastronomy is extremely diverse. Too, I love the cinema and in France the Cannes Festival takes place, one of the most important and famous film festivals in the world. Besides, the cinema was created in France.
On top of everyting else, I've always wanted to know the Eiffel Tower. Besides, I love this language.

When I get to go  there, the first thing I will do is to visit the Eiffel Tower, in Paris! Second, I will taste their food, specially their cheese, and their wines, because they are the most renowned products in France. Then, I will dedicate myself to know the history of the cinema.

I'd like to learn of their cuisine, renowned for being one of the finest of the world.

Well, I hope that this travel is not far, and I can do everything that I want.

Here I leave a picture of the Eiffel Tower, the world's most visited paid monument.


2 comentarios:

  1. I love the idiom of this country it`s so romantic xD I would know the Eiffel Tower :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaj oh yess !! I had one year at my school French is a language very cute! :3

    ResponderEliminar