lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2012

A Picture I like




I took this photo last week in a very emocional moment.
Here I am with Coté, a German Shepherd who I and my friends helped for it recuperation.

Because of her, I learned many things and it made me even more sure that I am in the place I want and I should be. Thanks to her I know that I will be happy to be a veterinarian, since seeing as she improved little by little and see how she looked at me saying "thank you", made me immensely happy.

In this moment specialy, I was saying goodbye to Coté, because she will go with her new family. I had to contain my tears, but now I'm very very happy because she stay with her new owner and her partner, a very beautiful German Shepherd.

I like very much this picture, because is a moment that I will remember forever.

Well, without nothing more to say about this picture, I leave this here, enjoy it :) ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario